Earn Money from Google AdWords
There are a massive number of blogs, websites, and e-books on the Internet about “How to use Google to make money” or “How to earn money from Google AdWords”, yet none of those sites or digital books will let you know “exactly” how they are actually enjoying profits from Google.
I have experienced those top search results on Google for the keyword “Make Money through Google”, and to my surprise, I have seen some of those top search results are –
- Spam and trying to pick up traffic by tricking audiences.
- Some offer their eBooks online.
- Essentially presented Google AdSense, nothing is, in-depth and practical- It’s alright, yet all they let you know is to make a website, compose the content, put promotions, and drive movement- That’s all it is.
As Presented, if at any point run over an advertisement that says, “Make money with Google AdWords”? If this is true, then it is about Google’s advertising platforms known as Google AdSense and Google AdWords. Nonetheless, shockingly a large portion of those advertisements was tricked, and Google in the end restricted every one of those publicity persons.
What are Google Advertising Programs?
Google Advertising Programs blend Google AdWords and Google AdSense. Google AdWords is Google’s main advertising platform and Google AdSense is an advertising system that permits distributors like you and me to gain profits by showing significant advertisements on our sites. It is unrealistic to profit with Google AdSense without a site (unless you join some of those income-sharing sites or gatherings). Still, it requires investment, commitment and in particular, you need to produce quality content.
So simply disregard that as I will demonstrate to you precisely better practices to make money from Google AdWords, notwithstanding when you do not have a site or cannot compose the content without anyone else’s input.
You should simply agree to accept an Affiliate Network and pay-per-click advertising systems like Google AdWords. You can begin for nothing by joining two or three affiliate networks and can fuel-up your campaign utilizing free pay-per-click advertising services.
I will let you know what Pay per click advertising and affiliate marketing are later in this blog, but before that, just go through- What Google says about its Advertising–
“Today, the majority of our revenue comes from advertising. Advertisers are increasingly turning to the Internet to market their products and services. Google AdWords, our auction-based advertising program, enables advertisers to deliver relevant ads targeted to search queries or web content to potential customers across Google sites and through the Google Network, which consists of content owners and websites.
Our proprietary technology automatically matches ads to the content of the page on which they appear, and advertisers pay us either when a user clicks on one of its ads or based on the number of times their ads appear on the Google Network.
We distribute our advertisers’ AdWords ads for display on the Google Network through our AdSense program. We share most of the revenue generated from ads shown on a site of a Google Network member with that member.” – Source- Google Investor Relations.
What is Pay Per Click Advertising?
Now, let us understand what is Pay per Click Advertising
Pay Per Click advertising can be understood as a type of internet advertising in which an advertiser pays just when somebody clicks on his or her advertisement. Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter are the pioneers in Pay per Click advertising. They associate you with a great number of potential clients who are searching for your item or administration.
8-step Guide on How to Earn Money from Google AdWords
Before I begin let me make a few things clear to you- I am not going to make you rich overnight and it’s not one of those “Instantly Earn Big Bucks” plans, as I do not guarantee any ensured profits. Be that as it may since it worked for me, it ought to work for you too, and if you do it rightly, for sure you will encash great profits. To know how to make money with Google AdWords, you need to understand affiliate marketing, which is a web-marketing channel in which publicist, advertiser, or organization, who offers an item or administration pay distributors as per their performance.
It is not at all like Google AdSense, as in this, you need not have a site to begin despite the fact that it is suggested. You are paid for results (which could be a finalized deal, a lead, or a sale).
To learn how to make money with AdWords, you need to add Affiliate Marketing and Pay per Click Advertising. Before going into details, let us go through the steps involved in making money from Google AdWords-
- Join any Affiliate Networks (Commission Junction, ShareASale, ClickBank, and so forth.)
- Apply for different affiliate member programs in a specialty (e.g. Payday Loans, or Web hosting, and so on.)
- Promote the affiliate program that offers the most extreme payout and with a decent reputation.
- Sign up for Google AdWords (utilize free coupons)
- Start your promotion campaigns by making advertisements and the correct keywords (utilize long-tail keywords)
- Your advertisements show up on real pay-per-click Web Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Potential clients click on your advertisement and finish a lead/deal.
- You will learn how to earn from Google AdWords, as you will earn the commission by means of your affiliate network that ensures the lead/deal.
Now, let us understand how to earn money from Google AdWords by going through the explanation of overstated steps.
I will demonstrate to you the most effective methods to make a profit online without a site by advancing Payday Loans’ Affiliate Programs (partner programs) as an instance via Google AdWords.
8 Steps to make money with Google AdWords
1.) Join your Affiliate Network or Networks
- The initial step to profiting on the web without a site is to join a few affiliate programs of any affiliate network.
- Look at some of the top Affiliate Networks For Affiliate Marketing
- CJ Affiliate
- Rakuten Affiliate Network
- Affiliate Window
- eBay Enterprise Affiliate Network
- Tradedoubler, etc.
- The one that I use is Commission Junction (generally known as CJ) as it’s the most mainstream affiliate network and is the favored associate stage of Apple, Yahoo!, Dell, HP, AT&T, Western Union, Mint, and many other top-rated companies.
- You can join Commission Junction free as an advertiser.
2.) Now apply for different Affiliate Programs that suit your requirements
In case, you have joined Commission Junction. Now, suppose you need to promote a few of the “payday loans” partner programs on Commission Junction (there are huge amounts of Payday Loan Partner Program on CJ), then to apply-
- Just sign on to CJ Account Manager and explore “Get The Links”.
- Now, you need to enter “payday loans” in the inquiry field and survey every one of the programs given there and apply for the one that has the optimum EPC (earning per click).
- In case they deny your application then you can contact their associate group through CJ Mail or by sending an immediate email to their manager.
3.) Promote the Affiliate Program that offers optimum benefit
- To make money with Google AdWords, I have chosen “PaydayLoans Pay Big” affiliate program as it offers great commission and motivate EPC. That is not all; they also offer commissions for new and in addition past clients.
- Additionally, they let you find three of the top converting payday loans, which means with the help of a single application, you will get access to more projects and alternatives.
- When you join any affiliate program, you will get the associate connections from CJ that you need to advance and promote by different means – Google AdWords, Banner Ads, Microsoft adCenter, Blogs, Text Link Ads, and so forth.
4.) Set up your Google AdWords Account
Now, you need to sign-p and set up Google AdWords. You can begin for free as Google offers free coupons to its advertisers.
- To set up your AdWords account, you need to go to Google AdWords and click on ‘Start Now’.
- Now, you should enter your email id (it would be better if you use a Gmail account) and home/landing page URL for opening your AdWords account.
- After this, you are ready to set up your first AdWords campaign.
5.) Start your Google AdWords Campaign
To start your first Google AdWords Campaign, you need to follow the below-given steps-
- First of all, you need to choose your target locations, devices, and networks
- Then you need to choose your budget/day and the maximum cost per click you want to pay
- Now, you can create your Ads
- Once you do this, you need to select keywords that match your ads to your potential clients
- Finally, you need to enter your billing information
To know more about how to start a Google AdWords Campaign, go through our Guide – 10 Steps to Learn Google AdWords.
6.) Now your Ads are ready to appear On Google
- When you begin your AdWords Campaign and make your advertisements, Google’s bots will audit the promotions and will favor or deny in minutes.
- On the off chance that your campaign is endorsed, then your advertisement will show up on Google’s SERPs.
7.) Time has come for Clients to Click on Your Ad
- Clients look for keywords (identified with payday loans) that you have chosen and your promotion will appear to them.
- They click on your advertisement and it drives them to the advertiser’s site where they may apply for a payday loan.
8.) Get Ready to Earn Commission- Cheers Everybody!
- When the advertiser affirms the payday credit application proposed by the client, you get a commission. A large portion of the payday loan affiliate programs pays just for endorsed payday-loans.
- However, there are others as well that pay for leads also. It implies you get paid regardless of the possibility that the credit application is denied in this case.
Want to run successful Online Advertising Campaigns and make money online- then running Ads on Google is one of the most effective ways. You need to be aware of the costs and margins of your products and services and follow all the over-stated steps- it is guaranteed that Google AdWords will boost your ROI in the increased percentage points.
- From the $3 spent on advertising on the web, Google generates $1.
- More than 90% of the $60 billion yearly income of Google originates from Google AdWords.
Google AdWords can be comprehended as a commercial center where organizations pay to have their site positioned at the highest point of Google’s query item pages for their keywords. That is why knowing how to earn money from Google AdWords will help you earn money online in the most profitable and sustainable manner. You need to follow your Ads regularly and it is very important that you analyze related data. Conversion is a must to make money with Google AdWords. This is an assured response to one of the frequently asked questions: ‘How to earn money from Google Ads’.